If you are facing felony charges of any violent crime, from domestic violence to murder, your freedom and entire future are on the line. Because of the severity of the charges, you need experienced legal help.
At Michael K. Allen & Associates, our attorneys–who have all worked as former prosecutors–have more than 100 years of combined experience representing clients like you. When you work with our firm, we will go to work immediately to expose gaps in the government’s evidence and find the witnesses who will support your version of the incident. We work with forensic experts and independent investigators to support such theories as self-defense, mistaken identity, or diminished capacity. We work hard to develop and present your defense as early as possible with the goal of reducing or eliminating the most serious charges against you long before trial.
We represent people accused of such serious violent crimes as the following:
- Homicide, including manslaughter, vehicular homicide, or capital murder defense
- Assault, from domestic violence or simple assault to felonious assault or aggravated assault
- Aggravated robbery, robbery, kidnapping, or armed robbery
- Weapons offenses such as illegal possession of a gun or federal firearms charges
- Violent sex crimes such as rape or sexual assault
We will do everything possible to achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
Call us or request an appointment today with an experienced, skilled criminal defense attorney in Cincinnati, OH.