At Michael K. Allen & Associates, we represent people accused of drug crimes, ranging from simple possession of marijuana or drug paraphernalia to serious federal charges of importing or trafficking in controlled substances.
We help people accused of drug crimes minimize or avoid the consequences of conviction. For first offenders, we can often obtain referral of the case to Drug Court, which focuses on community-based drug treatment programs and rehabilitation as a constructive alternative to punishment.
We represent clients facing charges such as the following:
- Cultivation of marijuana or manufacture of methamphetamine
- Distribution, trafficking or conspiracy to distribute any illegal drug, including heroin, crack, or cocaine
- Unauthorized possession or sale of painkillers and other prescription drugs
- Possession of drugs or paraphernalia in a motor vehicle
- Drug abuse charges
- Drug-related arrests during a period of probation or parole
- Asset forfeiture proceedings involving cash, vehicles, or other property allegedly related to a drug offense
If you have been charged with a drug-related crime, get the legal help you need today. Call the experienced criminal defense attorneys at Michael K. Allen today or schedule an appointment.